“您的连接不是私密的”Windows 10 / Google Chrome中的错误 固定
修复 – “您的连接不是私有”错误
解决方案1 – 确保您登录门户网站
解决方案2 – 使用隐身模式
许多Web浏览器都具有隐身模式，允许您在不在计算机上存储任何历史记录或缓存的情况下上网。此外，此模式还将禁用所有扩展并删除您遇到的任何与扩展相关的问题。要在上启动隐身模式，请点击右上角的“ 菜单”按钮，然后从菜单中选择“ 新建隐身窗口 ”。
或者，您只需按Ctrl + Shift + N即可打开新的隐身窗口。完成后，检查问题是否已解决。如果在使用隐身模式时未出现错误消息，则您的某个扩展程序可能会导致此问题。
解决方案3 – 禁用扩展程序
- 单击右上角的“ 菜单”按钮，然后选择“ 更多工具”>“扩展”。
一些用户报告说 Rocket Tab扩展在他们的PC上引起了这个问题。如果您安装了此扩展程序，我们强烈建议您将其禁用或删除它，并检查是否可以解决问题。
解决方案4 – 确保安装了最新的Windows更新
如果 您的所有浏览器中都显示您的连接不是私密错误，则可以通过安装最新的来修复它。Windows 10会自动安装更新，但您也可以通过执行以下操作手动检查更新：
- 按Windows键+ I打开“ 。
- 转到更新和安全部分。选择Windows Update选项卡，然后单击Check for updates按钮。
- Windows 10现在将检查更新。如果有任何更新，Windows将下载并自动安装。
解决方案5 – 关闭防病毒软件
- 导航到Active Protection> Web Shield>自定义。
- 取消选中“ 启用HTTPS扫描”选项。
- 单击 隐私控制， 然后选择 防网页仿冒。
- 关闭“ 扫描SSL”选项。
- 从左侧菜单中选择“ 其他”。
- 现在，选择“ 网络”，然后选择“不扫描加密连接”。
- 如果看到确认消息，请单击“ 继续”。
解决方案6 – 检查日期和时间
- 在“ 日期和时间”部分中，禁用“ 自动设置时间”选项。现在，再次打开选项，您的日期和时间将被调整。
- 可选：您也可以单击“ 更改”按钮并手动设置时间和日期。
- 按Windows键+ S并输入日期和时间。从菜单中选择日期和时间。
- “ 日期和时间”窗口打开后，单击“ 更改日期和时间”按钮。
- Now, enter the correct date and time and save changes.
After adjusting date and time, check if the problem is resolved.
Solution 7 – Clean your browsing cache
The Your connection is not private error can occur due to your cache, but you can fix the problem simply by clearing it. This is a simple procedure and you can do it by following these steps:
- Press the Menu button in the top right corner and choose Settings from the menu.
- When the Settings tab opens, scroll all the way down and click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click the Clear browsing data button.
- In the Obliterate the following items from menu, select the beginning of time. Check Browsing history, Cookies, Cached images and files, and Hosted app data. Now, click the Clear browsing data button.
- Wait while Chrome removes the selected data and restarts your browser.
- After your browser restarts, check if the issue is resolved.
Solution 8 – Reset Chrome to default
In some cases, your settings can cause the Your connection is not private error to occur. To fix this issue, it’s best to reset Chrome to default. This is simple and you can do it by following these steps:
- Open the Settings tab and click on Show advanced settings.
- Scroll all the way down and in the Reset settings section, click Reset settings button.
- A confirmation dialog will now appear. Click the Reset button to perform the reset.
After resetting the browser, the problem should be completely resolved.
- READ ALSO:
Solution 9 – Proceed to the website
If you’re getting the Your connection is not private error message while trying to access your favorite website, you might want to simply ignore this warning. Ignoring this message isn’t the best solution, but if the message occurs while you’re trying to access a reliable website, you might want to ignore it. To do that, follow these steps:
- When the error message appears, click Advanced.
- The Advanced section will now expand to reveal the Proceed to link.
- Click the link and the website should now open without any issues.
We have to mention that this isn’t the safest solution, but if you decide to ignore this message, be cautious and try not to enter any sensitive information.
Solution 10 – Change Advanced sharing settings
A few users reported that the Your connection is not private error occurs due to Advanced sharing settings. If that’s the problem, you can easily fix them by disabling some options. To do that, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + S and enter network. Select from the list of results.
- When Network and Sharing Center opens, click on Change advanced sharing settings in the left pane.
- The Advanced sharing settings window will now appear. Turn off Network discovery, File and printer sharing and Public folder sharing. Turn on Password protected sharing. Click the Save changes button.
After doing that, try to access the website again and check if the error message will appear.
Solution 11 – Check your bandwidth limit
If you use a network connection that has a monthly limit, you might want to check your network usage. Many internet providers have a bandwidth limit, and if you exceed that limit you might run into certain issues. According to users, the Your connection is not private error appeared because they exceeded their bandwidth limit. If you’re having this error, be sure to check if you exceeded your monthly bandwidth limit.
- READ ALSO:
Solution 12 – Check the proxy settings
Many users tend to use in order to protect their privacy online, but sometimes your proxy can cause certain errors. According to users, the Your connection is not private error was caused by their proxy and in order to fix it, proxy settings need to change. To do that, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- When theSettings app opens, go to Network & Internet section.
- Select the Proxy tab from the menu on the left. Make sure that Use setup script and Use a proxy server options are turned off.
You can also check your proxy settings using the Internet Options window. To do that, do the following:
- Press Windows Key + S and enter internet options. Select Internet Options from the menu.
- When the Internet Options window opens, go to Connections tab. Now click the LAN settings button.
- Disable Use automatic configuration script and Use a proxy server for your LAN options.
- Click OK to save changes.
After disabling your proxy, the problem should be resolved completely.
Solution 13 – Change the website URL
This is a simple workaround that might be able to help you with this problem. If you’re getting the Your connection is not private error while trying to access a specific website, you might want to change the website’s URL. To do that, follow these simple steps:
- Locate the website address in your address bar.
- Let’s say that the URL that you’re trying to access is https://example.com. To fix the problem, simply change the address from https://example.com to http://example.com.
After doing that, try to access the website again. Keep in mind that this is just a workaround, so you’ll have to repeat it every time you encounter this error.
- READ ALSO:
Solution 14 – Add launch parameters to Chrome
If you’re frequently getting the Your connection is not private error in Chrome, you might be able to avoid it by adding launch parameters to Chrome. We have to mention this solution won’t fix the core problem, but will prevent the message from appearing and will allow you to access the desired website. To do that, follow these steps:
- Locate Chrome shortcut, right-click it and choose Properties from the menu.
- Go to the Shortcut tab and locate Target field. In the Target field, add –ignore-certificate-error. Don’t change or delete anything from the Target field, just add the required parameters. Now click Apply and OK to save changes.
After doing that, use that shortcut to launch Chrome and check if the error appears again. We have to mention this isn’t the safest solution since it will just disable the message from appearing. As a result, your privacy might be at risk especially if you visit potentially malicious websites.
Solution 15 – Change Chrome flags
The Your connection is not private error can cause a lot of problems, but you might be able to fix it by using this solution. According to users, you can solve this problem simply by enabling one option in Chrome. To do that, follow these steps:
- In the Chrome address bar enter chrome://flags.
- Locate Allow invalid certificates for resources loaded from localhost option and click Enable.
- After doing that, restart Chrome and check if the problem is resolved.
Solution 16 – Change your DNS
According to users, your settings can sometimes cause this problem to occur. If you’re getting the Your connection is not private error frequently, you might be able to fix it by changing your DNS settings. To do that, follow these steps:
- READ ALSO:
- Press Windows Key + X to open and choose Network Connections.
- When the Network Connections window opens, locate your network connection, right-click it and choose Properties from the menu.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TPC/IPv4) and click on Properties.
- Select the Use the following DNS server addresses option. Enter 22.214.171.124 as Preferred DNS server and 126.96.36.199 as Alternate DNS server. Click OK to save changes.
After making the necessary changes, start your browser and check if the problem still persists. Keep in mind this solution will only fix the problem on your PC. If you have multiple PCs with the same problem, you’ll have to perform this solution on every PC in your network.
Alternatively, you can change DNS settings on your router and the changes will be applied to all devices immediately. To see how to do that, we strongly advise you to check your router’s instruction manual.
Solution 17 – Delete the domain from HSTS
Google Chrome will often redirect you to the https version of the website in order to protect you from malicious users. However, this can sometimes lead to the Your connection is not private error, especially if there’s a problem with security certificates. If you want, you can easily prevent this error from appearing by deleting the problematic domain from HSTS. To do that in Chrome, follow these steps:
- In Chrome’s address bar, enter chrome://net-internals/#hsts and press Enter.
- In the Delete domain section, enter the name of the website giving you this error. Now, click the Delete button.
After doing that, restart your browser and check if everything works normally. We have to mention that this might not be the safest solution, so use it only for trusted domains.
Solution 18 – Use Command Prompt
According to users, you might be able to solve this problem simply by running few commands in . To do that, follow these steps:
- READ ALSO:
- Press Windows Key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin).
- When Command Prompt starts, enter the following commands:
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /renew
- netsh winsock reset
After the commands are executed, close Command Prompt, start your browser and check if the problem still appears.
Solution 19 – Type danger or badidea
This is probably one of the strangest solutions, but it works according to users. If you’re getting the Your connection is not private error, you should be able to fix it with this simple workaround. Users claim you can avoid this error simply by typing danger or badidea in Chrome. There’s no input field available, so you need to enter these words outside of any input field. Don’t enter these words in the address bar or else you’ll navigate away from the website that you’re trying to access. This sounds like an unusual solution, but some users claim that it works, so be sure to try it.
Solution 20 – Reinstall your network drivers
A few users claim you can fix the Your connection is not private error by reinstalling your network drivers. Before you do that, try downloading the latest drivers for your network adapter. To delete a driver, do the following:
- Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager.
- When Device Manager opens, expand Network adapters section and locate your adapter.
- Right-click the adapter and choose Uninstall from the menu.
- When the confirmation message appears, click the OK button. If available, be sure to check Delete driver software option.
- After doing that, close Device Manager and restart your PC.
When your PC restarts, the default network driver will install and your problem should be fixed. If the driver isn’t installed automatically, be sure to locate and install the driver manually.
- READ ALSO:
Solution 21 – Visit the website using a different browser
The Your connection is not private error can occur due to problems with your certificates. To fix the issue, you need to open the problematic website with a different browser and then open it with your default browser. To do that, follow these steps:
- Use or to open the problematic website.
- If you manage to open the problematic website in these browsers, don’t close that tab.
- Open your default browser and try to access the problematic website again.
A few users claim that by opening the problematic website in a different browser, you can circumvent this problem in your default browser. This is a simple workaround, so feel free to try it on your PC.
Solution 22 – Run Chrome as administrator
A few users claim the Your connection is not private error can occur if you don’t run Chrome with administrator privileges. To fix this issue, right-click the Chrome shortcut and choose Run as administrator from the menu.
If that solves the problem, you’ll have to start Chrome with administrator privileges every time. To make this process more streamlined, you can set Chrome to run always with administrator privileges. To do that, follow these steps:
- Right-click Chrome shortcut and select Properties from the menu.
- When Properties window opens, go to the Compatibility tab. Check Run this program as an administrator option and click Apply and OK to save changes.
Now you just need to use that shortcut to start Chrome in order to run it with administrator privileges.
Solution 23 – Uninstall problematic applications
Sometimes, third-party applications can interfere with Chrome and cause the Your connection is not private error to appear. To fix the problem, you need to find and remove any suspicious or recently installed or updated applications. To do that, follow these steps:
- READ ALSO:
- Press Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
- Go to System section and select Apps & features. A list of applications will now appear. Select the application you want to remove and click Uninstall.
Alternatively, you can remove applications by using Programs and Features. To do that, follow these steps:
- Press Windows Key + S and enter programs. Select Programs and Features.
- A list of applications will now appear. Double-click the application you want to remove and follow the instructions on the screen.
Keep in mind that almost any application can cause this problem to occur. Users reported that the RobotTab app was causing the problem on their PC, so if you have this app be sure to remove it.
Solution 24 – Change Fiddler settings
This solution applies only to Fiddler users. If you don’t use Fiddler, you can skip this solution entirely.
To fix Your connection is not private error while using Fiddler, you need to change few settings. To do that, follow these steps:
- In Fiddler, click Tools.
- Navigate to Fiddler Options > HTTPS.
- Uncheck Decrypt HTTPS traffic option.
- Click on Remove Interception Certificates button. Accept all prompts.
- Now check Decrypt HTTPS traffic option again. Accept all prompts.
After doing that Fiddler should start working again without issues.
Solution 25 – Update Chrome
Chrome is a great browser but certain versions of Chrome might have some bugs. These bugs can cause the Your connection is not private and many other errors to appear. To fix the issue, it’s advised you update Chrome to the latest version. To do that, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Open Chrome and click the Menu button in the top right corner. Choose Help > About Google Chrome from the menu.
- New tab will now appear and Chrome will check for available updates. If updates are available, Chrome will download and install them automatically.
- After the updates are installed, restart Chrome and check if the problem appears again.
Solution 26 – Disable Chrome Sync
Chrome allows you to sync all your history and extensions with other computers. However, if the problem is caused by a bad extension or a certain setting, all your synced computers will be affected by the Your connection is not private error. To fix this issue, it’s advised that you disable syncing on your other computers. To do that, follow these steps:
- Click the Menu button in the top right corner and choose Settings from the menu.
- When the Settings tab opens, click on Disconnect your Google Account button.
- If you want, check the option to clear your history, settings and bookmarks and click on Sign Out button.
After doing that, check if the problem is resolved. If so, try this solution on other computers on your network.
- READ ALSO:
Solution 28 – Check your bookmarks
Many users tend to use bookmarks in order to access their favorite websites. If you’re getting the Your connection is not private error while trying to access a certain bookmark, it’s possible that your bookmark is outdated. Sometimes, the bookmark URL can change and that will cause this error to appear. To check if the bookmark is the problem, simply try to access the website directly by typing its name. If this method works, it means that your bookmark is outdated. To fix the issue, simply delete the old bookmark and create a new one instead.
Fix – “Your connection is not private net::err_cert_authority_invalid”
Solution 1 – Install the required certificates
The Your connection is not private net::err_cert_authority_invalid error can appear due to problems with certificates. However, you can fix this problem by installing the necessary certificates. To do that, you need to do the following:
- Download the required certificates.
- Now press Windows Key + S, enter internet options and select Internet Options from the menu.
- When Internet Options window opens, go to the Content tab and click on Certificates button.
- Navigate to the Intermediate Certification Authorities tab and click on Import button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the required certificates.
After installing the required certificates, the issue should be fixed. Keep in mind that you need to download the required certificates first in order to apply this solution.
Solution 2 – Check your router
Sometimes, the Your connection is not private net::err_cert_authority_invalid error can be caused by your router. If your router isn’t properly configured, you might experience certain issues. To fix the issue, reset your router to default settings pressing and holding the hidden reset button on your router. Alternatively, you can reset the router by opening your router’s configuration page.
If resetting your router doesn’t fix the problem, you might want to try replacing it. A few users reported the issue was fixed after they replaced their router. Lastly, you might ask your ISP to send a technician over and check if everything is in order with your line. Users reported that this issue was caused due to problems with master socket, but after replacing the socket the problem went away.
The Your connection is not private error can prevent you from accessing your favorite websites. This can be a major problem, but you should be able to fix it by using one of our solutions.